SOUL MAMAS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As many costs are incurred prior to the event date, Soul mamas catering has the following payment terms:
1. A deposit, based on a minimum of 30% of total quotation costs, is required to confirm your event
2. For Private and corporate clients, full (non-refundable) payment of all known costs is payable up to fourteen (14) Business days prior to your event date.
3. Payment can be made by credit card (incurring a fee), bank transfer or cash.
4. Outstanding accounts may incur a charge of an additional 10% of the total invoice.
In the instance that you need to cancel your event, the following conditions will apply:
1. All cancellations must be made in writing.
2. If cancellation occurs more than 60 days prior to the event date, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. If cancellation occurs 21-60 days (inclusive) prior to the event date, 50% of the deposit will be refunded
3. If cancellation is received less than 21 days prior to the event date, the cancellation fee will consist of the total deposit and all non-refundable charges.
4. Where circumstances beyond Soul mamas catering control prevent soul mamas catering from fulfilling any obligations, Soul mamas catering will be released from this agreement without penalty.
CONFIRMATION OF GUEST NUMBERS:
1. To ensure maximum value and efficiency for you, Soul mamas catering requires confirmation of final numbers attending your event at least 14 (fourteen) business days prior to the event date.
2. If the confirmed number of guests increases soul mamas catering will endeavor to accommodate any requests at late notice, but are unable to give a guarantee.
3. Slippage Clause – Soul mamas catering reserves the right to re-quote on revised numbers. Should numbers reduce or increase by 10% of the proposal.
Payment of any fees and charges for soul mamas catering services shall be deemed to be an acknowledgment and acceptance of these conditions.
SET UP FEES/DELIVERY:
Free delivery within Mudgee township, $1 per km traveled round trip for delivery outside of Mudgee.
Set up fee starts at $25
Soul Mamas Catering needs to be aware of any dietary requirements and or allergies. We do not hold responsibility for any reactions that should occur if we have not been informed of said allergies in advance. To keep our customers all safe, we please ask that any allergies be made aware when planning the menu for your event, so that we can fully cater safely for you needs. Soul Mamas Catering outsources many items of food that may contain traces of allergens and we do not hold responsibility for these items and their risk. Please liaise with staff when setting the menu.
GRAZING TABLE SET UP:
Grazing tables require 1-2 hours to set up and need to be consumed within 3 hours of being set up. Grazing tables must not be set up in direct sunlight. In summer months, tables must be set up inside air conditioning. Soul Mamas Catering cannot accept any responsibility for any produce past the 3 hour period. Soul Mamas Catering has full liability insurance.
Soul Mamas Catering supplies platter boards, serving utensils, dip bowls etc. All equipment must be washed and returned to Soul Mamas Catering approximately 2 days after your event. Any damages or misplaced equipment will incur a replacement fee.
We are keeping up to date with the ever changing laws surrounding COVID-19 safety.
We will be adhering to the upmost safety of our clients and ourselves, to ensure no body is at risk.
SMC is a registered COVID-19 safe business with a plan in place, if you’d like a copy of our plan please get in touch.